What habits could you adopt that would transform both your personal and business life? Join Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as we discuss habit recommendations from SystemSunday on Twitter.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #402 for Wednesday, October 19th, 2022
- 00:01:06 A Sale Is a Successful Transfer of Enthusiasm to The Customer
- 00:09:24 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:11:00 Ben Meer’s “14 Rare Habits That Will Transform Your Life in 6 Months”
- 1. Make “No” Your default answer
- 7. Dave’s Twenty-Minute Rule
- 4. Don’t regret past decisions
- 3. Write Down your Beautiful Life Memories
- 9. Don’t check your phone first thing in the morning
- 00:28:08 PODCAST: Freelance to Founder: The show for you if you’re ready to scale your service-based business hosted by Clay and Preston who have previously started, grown, and sold their own businesses.
- 00:29:23 More on those habits!
- 5. The Gift of Goodbye
- 6. Normalize “I don’t know anything about that” as a successful answer
- 14. Be weird.
- The ones we didn’t get to…why?
- 2. Block time for “Deep Work” and you’ll never worry about $$ again
- 8. Make decisions without your parent(s)’ approval
- 10. Learn to stand up for yourself without getting worked up
- 11. Make consistency your loudest statement
- 12. Take Mid-day naps
- 13. Don’t Grocery Shop on an Empty Stomach (and don’t believe what you think/feel unless you’re in a peak mental state)
- 00:42:07 BB 402 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:58 — 29.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More