As Small Business owners, we are all laser-focused on creating healthy and profitable businesses as part of the path to living a Charmed Life. But what about building your own personal brand? Expanding off of your business success to create a network of success based just on who you are. Today on the show, we are joined by one of our favorite guests to discuss the art of personal branding. Brian Burke is the Founder and Chief Mac Man at SellYourMac.com, Founder of RenewedMacs.com, he’s a Board Member and Technology Chair for the Adopt a Class Foundation, and he’s pretty much the most active person you will find on LinkedIn with over 14,000 followers. He’s the guy in the bright blue suit with the huge smile on his face, and today, we’re going to talk about Brian’s take on the power of building your personal brand.
Join your hosts, Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean, as we take a deep dive into what it takes to build a successful personal brand and vast LinkedIn network.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #302 for Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- “Nice to be good for something.”
- 00:03:59 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- Brian Burke – Sell Your Mac.com and RenewedMacs.com
- Building and Maintaining Your Personal Brand
- Facebook vs. LinkedIn
- The work of Amassing Your Following
- Persistence and Consistency
- That 30-to-60 minute window
- Overnight success takes at least a year
- Giving Back
- Inspire engagement
- Brian is in Our Mistakes Book!
- Jonathan Palmer LinkedIn Video Tips
- Be authentic
- Just start writing
- Visit Brian Burke on LinkedIn – Sell Your Mac.com and RenewedMacs.com
- SBS Outtro
- Find us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review us! businessshow.co/reviews
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:46 — 29.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More