On this episode of Business Brain, we discuss how artists are monetizing their stories through storytelling in the music industry. We highlight our sponsors, Miro and Zinch, for their collaboration and lending services. We share personal experiences with imposter syndrome and the importance of seeking external input and collaboration. Listeners are encouraged to provide feedback and share their own experiences with imposter syndrome for a chance to win a MacBook.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #480 for Casual Friday, September 1st, 2023
- 00:01:12 The Business of Snoop Dogg
- 00:06:37 SPONSOR: Miro is your team’s visual platform to connect, collaborate, and create — together. Your first 3 Miro boards are free forever when you sign up at Miro.com/podcast.
- 00:08:19 SPONSOR: Zinch. A direct lender that makes financing fast, simple, and built around your needs. Zinch is waiving their $250 application fee for BB listeners when you sign up at FinancingThatWorks.com
- 00:09:58 Managing Imposter Syndrome
- 00:18:59 BB480 Outtro <https://businessbrain.show/>