Welcome to the 100th episode of the Small Business Show! As they begin 2017, Dave and Shannon take a look back at some of the highlights from last year in the advice and how-to categories. Your hosts revisit tips and tricks from 8 of their favorite episodes and wrap up the show with a reminder about finding ways for your business to enrich your personal life.
Join us today and then share your story on the Small Business Support Group!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #100 January 4, 2017
- 2016 Year in Review: Advice/How-to
- 00:02:32 Ep52 – Executive Summary – Get ready to do yours. Then share with us!
- 00:07:15 Ep55 – The Sammy Hagar show! – Learning from Sammy to make your customer feel like they are the most important to you.
- 00:09:25 Ep57 – Slack – you need to be using it if you are not already.
- 00:12:35 Ep65 – Scott Adams’ “How to Fail at Almost Everything & Still Win Big” – Definitely the most mentioned book of 2016 for us.
- 00:15:16 Ep68 – Tax/IRS Advice – Hang up and call back to get the person you want. Talk to them.
- 00:18:53 Ep87 – Starting our Small Business Support Group
- 00:20:09 Ep73 – Build Your Success List! – Don’t forget just what a bad ass you really are. Shannon’s article can help!
- 00:21:01 Ep49 – Credit card tips and naming your business – Worth mentioning again the important of CC programs as part of your Charmed Life System (CLS)
- 00:24:25 Finding ways for your business to enrich your life
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:58 — 12.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More
Francesca · January 5, 2017 at 14:04
Thank you Dave and Shannon for all your business advice and support. It sure are very helpful success tips. Have a Prosperous and fabulous year.