How do you handle emergency situations when they come up at your Small Business? When (because it will) disaster strikes, how you respond and manage your team and your business can make the difference between success and failure.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as they share tips on planning and preparing for when disaster strikes your Small Business. Listen in and then visit the Small Business Support Group to ask questions and share your own tips!
Thanks for listening and please be sure to leave us a 5-star review to help us reach more Small Business owners.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #264 for Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- 00:00:15 The Musical Tourism Business
- 00:09:05 Small Business Show 2015 Show about Disasters
- 00:13:10 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- 00:15:07 How to prepare for disasters
- SBA: Prepare your business for emergencies
- US Chamber of Commerce Recovery Guide
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- Diversify – think about your product lines
- Virtualize – having people spread around can help
- Suppliers – how are they protected? Large vs. small.
- Maintain easy access to cash
- Get insurance for you and your business
- Don’t freak out!
- 00:36:35 SBS 264 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:43 — 30.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More