This week on The Small Business Show, your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean discuss choosing your ownership and why distractions can be valuable. Then it’s a wrap-up of LinkedIn with a focus on how to use the platform to grow your business, make connections and build your personal brand. Join us!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #330 for Wednesday, June 2, 2021
- 00:01:01 Seth Godin: “If you want to run an organization you’re proud of, choose your ownership as carefully as you choose your employees.”
- 00:07:46 The Value of a Distraction
- 00:12:29 SPONSOR: Custom Comet creates custom merchandise for your business. Air fresheners, coasters, coffee sleeves, stickers, and more. Let Custom Comet help your brand create a unique and memorable promotional product. Mention Small Business Show for 5% off!
- 00:14:41 How to Build your LinkedIn Presence
- Create a personal account
- Also create a page for your business
- The Small Business Show on LinkedIn
- Use Keywords!
- Highlight Content from your business
- Bio should be a paragraph, not a page
- Write posts, not just links
- Repurposing Content on LinkedIn
- How to Repurpose Content on LinkedIn
- Interview with Garry VonMyhr on Small Business Show
- Engage with other people: Make sure to Like, Comment, and Share!
- The biggest success comes from you adding value to someone else first.
- 00:32:49 SBS 330 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:26 — 25.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More