Your Small Business needs a website and you need customers to be able to find it. Join us today on The Small Business Show to learn how Google Trends research can help you attract the customers you need.
Then it’s on to a discussion about how to decide which type of website you need, what kind of service provider, and how to get the website of your dreams built without breaking the bank.
Join Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean for episode 344 of the Small Business Show for all this and more!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #344 for Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- SBS Listener Survey – Win $50!
- 00:02:24 Google Trends for Local SEO
- 00:07:12 SPONSOR: Bambee – Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free HR audit.
- 00:08:58 The Best Small Business Website
- Scott-WordPress Pricing — What does it REALLY cost?
- Start with Marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Facebook
- Shopify Tutorials
- Big Commerce
- WordPress with WooCommerce
- 00:24:13 SBS 344 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:42 — 17.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More