Join us for a fresh-squeezed edition of the Small Business Show as we dive into a grab back of topics today including Defined Benefit Plans that can help both employees and employers lower tax liability, a look at how some employees feel about their relationship with your Small Business and news from SXSW 2022.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #374 for Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- 00:01:47 What is a Defined Benefit Plan?
- 00:09:29 The employEE perspective of being laid-off
- 00:21:06 SPONSOR: RateTracker, your credit card processing rate watchdog presented by Skysail Solutions, your trusted payments partner
- 00:22:52 SPONSOR: Bambee – Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free trial!
- SXSW Small Business Movies
- 00:24:46 SXSW-2nd Chance
- 00:30:23 SXSW-Mickey: The Story of A Mouse
- 00:33:13 SXSW-The Pez Outlaw
- 00:43:51 The Bose Hubris Story
- 00:47:37 SXSW is back!
- 00:49:06 SBS 374 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 49:56 — 35.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More