A popular topic on The Small Business Show is getting started – taking action to get your Small Business started so you can begin your journey towards living that Charmed Life we have been discussing for the past 6-years.
But what actions do you need to take when you are ready to step away from your business? How do you plan for your retirement and how about if you want to pass your business on to the next generation? Today on the show we have Ashley Micciche, co-founder, and CEO of True North Retirement Advisors with us. We’re going to talk about these questions and more, including some tips on making your business stronger as things turn around post-pandemic.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #313 for Wednesday, February 3, 2021
- Guest: Ashley Micciche, CEO, and Co-Owner of True North Retirement Advisors
- 25,000 Cold Calls will teach you your niche!
- How to deal with your business when you’re ready to retire?
- What have you done this year to prepare your business to sell?
- 00:18:18 SPONSOR: Uber for Business is offering companies a $50 voucher credit when you spend your first $200 with vouchers. Go to Uber.com/sbs to learn more
- 00:20:20 One Minute Retirement Tip with Ashley
- Amazon Flash Briefing
- What’s the valuation for your business?
- Don’t count on your business as being a part of your retirement plan.
- Create a Will for your business
- SBS 313 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:52 — 30.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More