We see more and more automation entering the workforce to take over many blue- and white-collar jobs. One area that we think will always be handled by humans is creative job roles such as designers, musicians, producers, and more.
But how do these creative entrepreneurs create a Charmed Life and build wealth? They need to use their Business Brain.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #395 for Wednesday, August 31st, 2022
- 00:01:14 The Value of Conferences
- 00:08:34 Ranting About The ROI of a College Education – Business Brain 386
- 00:13:35 SPONSOR: Business Capital Providers specializes in funding small and medium-sized businesses quickly without lengthy paperwork or strict collateral requirements. Visit bcproviders.com/sbs to find out how you can get funded for as much as $250,000 in as little as 72 hours.
- 00:14:41 The Business of Being a Creator
- You can’t just create all the time!
- Every business is the customer service business.
- The first person to see you as a professional is YOU.
- The E-Myth Revisited
- You are the average of the 5-people you hang out with the most
- Ryan Stewman’s “The Force of Average”
- Get 1,000 True Fans
- Tools to make creating a business easier:
- 00:36:09 BB 395 Outtro