We have been using the term Business Brain frequently on The Small Business Show since it encapsulates so much of how we want you to think about not just your Small Business but also your life in general.
When you use your Business Brain, you are:
- Using a Problem-Solving Mindset
- Building a Revenue Stack
- Creating your Story
- Embracing mistakes
- Compartmentalizing your thoughts
- Delegating to grow your business
- Using the Power of Reciprocity
- Not making fear-based decisions
- Taking Action every-single-day
- Embracing Systems over Goals
- Creating Executive Summaries
- Creating recurring revenue streams
- Listening to the Business Brain show each week!
The Small Business Show is now Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast!
Listen in today as we discuss the new name, branding, and engagement opportunities before we jump in to answer a couple of very timely listener questions. Let’s go!
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #390 for Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- 00:01:37 Same show, more accurate name: Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast at BusinessBrain.SHOW
- 00:08:39 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:10:00 PODCAST: Passion to Profit – Learn how to price your services, give estimates, format contracts, and get your own home organizing business going in less than a day with the Passion to Profit Podcast.
- 00:11:02 Niles-What’s the recession mean for me?
- Talk to your team now!
- 00:17:30 Have regular meetings…just not too regular!
- 00:22:30 Shawna-Revenue Stacks are BS!
- The Power of Saying Yes
- 00:33:51 BB 390 Wrap-up
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:36 — 24.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More