It’s a grab bag of topics for episode 367 of The Small Business Show this week! First, we jump into a discussion of Wordle and their business model, then we talk about the Problem-Solving Mindset and how to develop it if you don’t already have it.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton for another Small Business Show extravaganza!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #367 for Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- We are SmallBusinessing.com
- 00:03:26 Dissecting the Wordle Business
- Solo-preneur, Josh Wardle (at least for Wordle)
- Target audience of one (at least initially)
- Lean-and-mean development (Wordle runs in your browser, not on a server)
- Got game play right, then social
- As a software engineer at Reddit, he created The Button and Place
- Greg from Jungle Scout on Small Business Show
- 00:19:05 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:20:55 No Problems…No Business!
- PSM: The Problem-Solving Mindset
- “Do you want help? Or do you just want to talk it out?”
- The Obstacle is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- Brian Friss from Digistor – “Don’t Make Fear-Based Decision”
- 00:44:39 SBS 367 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:41 — 31.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More