We all know how powerful saying No is. In fact, we’ve done shows where we discuss just that – focusing your power by saying no. But what if you are on the other side of that no? How do you work around being shut down? What techniques can you use to convince someone to change their mind and embrace your idea, your service, or your product?
Stick around for the next half-hour or so to learn how your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton have overcome the NO over and over again.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #242 for Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- 00:04:14 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year.
- 00:06:07 Converting No into Yes
- Bullheaded Persistence
- Timing and Listening
- Ask for What You Want
- Pacing and Leading
- Define the Trial
- 00:18:51 SPONSOR: Mint Mobile. To get your new wireless plan for just $15/month, and get the plan shipped to your door for FREE, go to MintMobile.com/sbs
- 00:20:51 SPONSOR: go.co – Get online with your .CO domain today. Register for just $5 and get 3 months of website builder and hosting services FREE at go.co/sbs.
- 00:22:21 The Next Level of Yes
- Always Be Following-Up
- Always Be Building Relationships
- Small Business Show on LinkedIn
- Try to add value to the relationship
- Worry about the Deal, not the Money
- “We’ll Take it All”
- Scarcity and Exclusivity
- 00:42:30 SBS 242 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 43:01 — 29.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More