What’s the best method for naming your Small Business? Go with your instincts, listen to friends and family or use an online tool? Listen to this episode of the Small Business Show for tips to come up with a great name for your business and avoid some common mistakes with the help from our friends at Entrepreneur magazine. We also discuss the power of Taglines to enhance your Small Business name and just how much effort should you put into that killer logo?
Then we’re on to listener questions with a discussion on how to power yourself up so you can best represent your Small Business during the sale process and a quick primer on why Cash is King to keep the gears of your business turning smoothly.
Join us for these topics and more on episode 133 of the Small Business Show!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #133 August 23, 2017
- 00:00:41 Breaking your routine to keep you fresh
- 00:02:08 Should you be able to do each job?
- 00:05:16 Naming your business
- Infographic from Entrepreneur.com
- 00:09:05 Make sure you and your team are happy with the name/logo
- 00:10:36 Taglines matter
- 00:12:49 Your online profile matters more than the SEO of your name
- 00:16:15 Find a name you like, and go!
- 00:16:43 Shary-Finding a buyer for your business
- 00:21:42 Jay-Cash Flow issues
- 00:27:03 Use credit cards instead of HELOC
- 00:28:00 Cash flow first, profits second
- 00:29:46 SBS Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:20 — 14.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More