Welcome to another Small Business Show experience. This is the show that is by, for, and about Small Business owners. Today’s episode is a grab bag of topics that your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean have gathered throughout the year. Small yet important topics that we want to spend some time today discussing.
First, you will get a chance to provide input on what we feature on the show each week for 2021 and beyond. Changes are afoot and we want to hear from you! Connect with us and share your thoughts to make the Small Business Show more useful for you. Then it’s on to a discussion about asking questions instead of making statements, the fallacy of sunk costs, and the importance of action for you and your team.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #308 for Wednesday, December 23, 2020
- 00:01:52 What do you want from the show?
- Experimenting with Different Formats in 2021
- 00:18:15 SPONSOR: TextExpander lets you be both efficient and accurate. TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year!
- 00:19:42 SPONSOR: BetterHelp – Save 10% off your first month while taking charge of your mental health at BetterHelp.com/SBS
- 00:21:33 Asking questions for better responses
- “I think I understand…is this what you mean?”
- 00:31:57 Sunk Costs
- 00:41:03 Today’s action: ask yourself and your team:
- What do you want?
- What help would you like to have?
- What action would you take to make your job more enjoyable?
- 00:44:36 SBS 308 Outtro
- Call us: (401) 472-4249