Small Business owners want happy and productive employees. Can you get those types of employees by giving them everything they say they want?
Do your employees really know what they want and if you plan on asking them, what’s the best way to phrase the question? Join us today on The Small Business Show where we discuss the problem with giving employees what they want along with more topics you don’t want to miss!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #373 for Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- 00:02:00 Back to Travel…and Back to Work!
- 00:03:45 Traveling Productively With a Portable Screen
- 00:08:46 SXSW-Interview with Reggie Fils-Aimé, President and COO of Nintendo (retired)
- 00:19:57 The Problem with Giving Employees What They Want
- 00:25:18 The Santa Story
- 00:28:16 Giving employees ownership
- We base our salaries on results and impact to the company’s profitability
- Separate performance reviews from salary reviews
- Keep perks temporary and/or rotational
- 00:37:43 SBS 373 Outtro