In this episode of Business Brain, we delve into various topics related to technology, marketing, and personal development. We start by discussing the availability of Apple Business Essentials through CDW, a tech company specializing in smart home setups. We also explore the use of URL shorteners and tracking URLs for marketing purposes. We acknowledge the potential security risks associated with URL shorteners in emails but suggest embedding the link within the text as a solution.
Next, we discuss an inspiring tweet by Blake Burge, who suggests creating an “avoid at all costs” list of the top 25 things to achieve in the next few years or in a lifetime. This idea is inspired by a conversation between Warren Buffett and his pilot. We reflect on the lesson we learned from Buffett, emphasizing the importance of prioritizing our top five tasks and developing a plan to accomplish them. Focusing on these top priorities and avoiding distractions can lead to greater success.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #473 for Wednesday, August 9th, 2023
- 00:01:18 Apple Business Essentials available through CDW
- Jeremy Butcher talks Apple Business Essentials on Business Brain
- 00:02:20 Robert-Is it OK to track People who visit my links?
- 00:09:53 SPONSOR: Zinch. A direct lender that makes financing fast, simple, and built around your needs. Zinch is waiving their $250 application fee for BB listeners when you sign up at FinancingThatWorks.com
- 00:11:41 PODCAST: TWIT’s Apple-focused shows: Mac Break Weekly, iOS Today, and Hands-On Mac, all at TWIT.tv/Apple
- 00:12:49 Blake Burge – Avoid at All Costs List
- 00:21:20 BB473 Outtro