In this episode of Business Brain, we discuss the importance of dedicated “play time” for exploration and research. We address a listener’s question about lightweight CRM tools and recommend options like FileMaker, monday.com, and Salesforce. We introduce Notion as a sponsor and highlight their new feature, Notion Projects. We express concerns about the rate limit on Twitter and discuss the lack of effective communication from the platform. In conclusion, we emphasize the importance of proactive communication and encourage feedback from listeners.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #463 for Wednesday, July 5th, 2023
- 00:01:00 No Output required
- 00:04:39 Patrick-What is a good lightweight CRM tool?
- 00:10:51 SPONSOR: Zinch. A direct lender that makes financing fast, simple, and built around your needs. Zinch is waiving their $250 application fee for BB listeners when you sign up at FinancingThatWorks.com
- 00:12:37 SPONSOR: Notion Projects combines project management with your docs, knowledge base, and AI. You can try it for free today at Notion.com/businessbrain.
- 00:14:01 What’s Up With Twitter’s Rate Limit?
- 00:24:23 BB 463 Outtro