Too Old to Start a Business? Think Again
If you think youth is a prerequisite to starting a company, think again. According to a recent study by the Census Bureau and MIT, a 50-year-old founder is 2.2 times more likely to start a successful business than a 30-year-old. The study included 2.7 million company founders. The average startup founder was 45 years old when they started their company.
Join us today as we talk about age as a feature, not a barrier, to starting a new company.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #401 for Wednesday, October 12th, 2022
- How’s Business in Q4 2022?
- 00:07:56 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:09:27 Am I Too Old To Start a Business?
- 00:25:13 PODCAST: eCommerce MasterPlan — Are you interested in growing your eCommerce store? Or starting one? Then you should be listening to the award-winning top eCommerce podcast – eCommerce MasterPlan
- 00:26:22 Ray Kroc was 59 When He Purchased What Would Become His Biggest Success
- 00:47:50 BB 401 Outtro