What is the single most powerful skill you can develop? According to Dickie Bush, it’s learning quickly. Join us on this episode of Business Brain as we dive into Mr. Bush’s framework for learning quickly by seeing everything as a game, starting to play immediately, and then iterating as you make mistakes.
Will this method lead to mastery and success? Join your hosts, Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton, to hear their take on the concept.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #403 for Wednesday, October 26th, 2022
- 00:02:12 Never Believe The Banks!
- 00:19:16 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:21:00 Make Learning Everything a Game — TweetThread from Dickie Bush
- 00:29:10 Total Immersion
- Don’t be an amateur expert. Seek experience, or farm it out.
- Quartet Glass Board
- 00:33:42 PODCAST: Entrepreneur’s Enigma. Every week Seth Goldstein interviews entrepreneurs from all walks of life about their journey through entrepreneurship. The ups and the downs, and how to deal with them.
- 00:34:39 Review-Seth Goldstein-Five Stars on Podchaser
- 00:35:13 Iterate and Improve
- 00:40:53 BB 403 Outtro