It’s time once again for a Small Business Therapy session! On this episode of the Small Business Show, co-host Shannon Jean describes (rants?) his frustration to Dave Hamilton with a customer fraud situation and asks about the best methods to avoid fraud in the future.
We also focus on how established relationships can assist you when you need it but that they must already have trust and added value before asking for help. Join us for episode 311 of The Small Business Show!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #311 for Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- 00:01:43 Business Therapy: The Customer goes bad
- 00:06:01 SPONSOR: RemoteHQ – Get Three Months Free of a RemoteHQ Workspace at RemoteHQ.co/SBS
- 00:08:53 We Love Mistakes…which one did we make today?
- Add value to your relationships before you need to leverage them
- 00:21:48 SBS 311 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 23:01 — 16.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More