Having an area for work, exercise, or just to get away is critically important. We have discussed ways to carve out space when working from home, and both Dave and Shannon have discussed how having an area outside of your home can increase your productivity and sanity.
Today on the show, we are chatting with Eric Benavides, Founder and CEO of Backyard Workroom – a company building and installing structures in as little as 2-3 weeks that can give you that space we’ve been talking about.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #337 for Wednesday, July 21, 2021
- Eric Benavides, Founder, and CEO of Backyard Workroom
- Necessity is the mother of invention!
- Being an entrepreneur is a blue-collar job
- How do you get this into somebody’s backyard?
- What do you have that’s patentable?
- 11:36 Sponsor: LinkedIn Jobs will help you hire the right person for your role. Post your first job for free at LinkedIn.com/SBS. Terms and conditions apply.
- The patenting process
- Start big, let them steer you small
- The provisional patent
- Working with Family
- You can’t do it all yourself!
- Grow your company through your employees and let THEM make mistakes
- The 80% Rule with Garry VonMyhr
- The 33-minute Assembly Video
- SBS 337 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:12 — 24.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More