As the saying goes: “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” The same can be said of Small Business owners. If you don’t give yourself the time and permission to relax, regroup and re-energize, you are going to limit your performance and impact your Small Business in a negative manner.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as answer listener questions about how to disconnect, how to get back to sleep and how to step away from things when you need to relax. Listen in, then visit the Small Business Support Group to ask questions and share your ideas!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #254 for Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- 00:01:30 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS and use promo code sbs2019 to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:03:22 Part I: How to relax?
- Comparison to Lazy
- If I take a break, can I still generate cash?
- 00:12:47 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year.
- 00:14:37 Part II: What to do when you wake up?
- Get the thoughts out of your brain
- Read – Choose someone else’s problems!
- Manage Your To Did List
- Beware the drug of relaxation
- 00:24:48 Part III: Downtime breaks up your routine
- Re-energize your creative juices
- “Out of the corner of my watering eye”
- 00:31:50 SBS 254 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:05 — 27.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More