Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton for a discussion about what phrases to avoid in-person and with written communication. Then it’s time to discuss very unconventional methods to share your story with both your customers, employees, and partners.
Listen in and then join us at the Small Business Support Group!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #325 for Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- 00:02:09 Controlling our Vernacular
- Ridding the Pleonasms!
- Don’t be afraid to chat voice.
- Is it a Compliment Sandwich or a Bad News Sandwich
- MailTags as part of SmartSuite
- 00:11:23 How to Get Your Story Heard
- Bailey Barnard talking Story on Small Business Show
- Story should be baked in authentically
- Self-effacing humor
- …and humanity
- Brian from Sell Your Mac
- Managing your own Terms and Conditions
- Re-do your voicemail messages!
- Tell your story everywhere:
- Website – HelloTushy.com
- Terms and Conditions
- Voice Mail
- Business Cards
- 00:30:15 SBS 325 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:46 — 22.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More