Are you willing to do everything to make your Small Business succeed or do find certain tasks “below you”? Join us for this episode of The Small Business Show to hear why your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton believe that cleaning the toilets is a crucial step towards success as a Small Business owner.
You will hear about doing whatever it takes to succeed while still being wise with your time and why leading from a position of humbleness can make all the difference for your success as a leader. Join us!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #326 for Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- 00:08:31 SPONSOR: Streak is a CRM designed to help you stay on top of each part of your process — and your inbox — without ever leaving Gmail. Visit Streak.com/SBS to get 20% off your first year of Streak’s Pro Plan.
- 00:10:22 Being an Entrepreneur is a Blue Collar Job
- $1,000/hr work vs. $20/hr work
- Be willing to do everything.
- It’s a working person’s job
- 00:25:03 SBS 326