What personality traits do successful Small Business owners share? Which traits help Small Business owners to overcome adversity to find success? Join us today on The Small Business Show to find out!
Your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton each share their list of essential traits they believe create successful Small Business owners. Listen in and compare your own traits with their list!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #346 for Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- 00:01:41 What is Small Business Week, and Why Doesn’t It Matter?
- 00:08:01 SPONSOR: SaneBox. SaneBox’s Artificial Intelligence monitors your Inbox. Automatically, knucklehead email is moved to your SaneLater folder. All that’s left is the important stuff and your smiles. Use SaneBox.com/smallbusiness for 14-days free and a $25 credit.
- 00:09:55 SPONSOR: LinkedIn Jobs will help you hire the right person for your role. Post your first job for free at LinkedIn.com/SBS. Terms and conditions apply.
- 00:11:47 Top 10 Critical Business Personality Traits
- Attention to Detail
- Using Your Ego as a Tool
- Comfort with Embellishment, Hyperbole…Persuasiveness
- Ability to Network … and Listen!
- Money Management
- Be able to compartmentalize
- Bullheaded Persistence…Resourcefulness
- Have a Sense of Humor
- 00:38:10 SBS 346 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:33 — 27.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More