With the coronavirus situation, many people are experiencing working from home – perhaps for the first time. Working from home can be a great experience but like most things, there are pros and cons and ways to take advantage of the benefits while mitigating the negatives.
Join us for this episode of The Small Business Show to learn about how your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean make the most of the day when working from home. After you listen, please support our show by leaving us a 5-star review on the podcast directory of your choice.
Show Notes and Chapters
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #266 for Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- 00:02:00 Face-to-Face Connections are Important
- 00:04:56 Embrace isolation
- 00:14:42 SPONSOR: PDFpen and PDFpenPro is your ultimate PDF viewing and editing app for the Mac.
- 00:16:29 The software you need
- 00:24:23 Your (new) workspace
- 00:37:13 SBS 266 Outtro