Business Brain is a podcast by, for, and about entrepreneurs. In this episode, hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean discuss the importance of utilizing one’s business brain to improve their lives and lead a charmed life. They also recognize Small Business Week and mention how Amanda Palmer’s use of Patreon to run her life is inspiring.
Then it’s on to a discussion about pricing strategies using a three-part strategy known as the whistle, the workhorse, and the whale, as described by Will Green.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #445 for Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023
- 00:01:29 Happy Small Business Week!
- 00:02:19 I Want More Email…And I Think You Do, too
- 00:08:30 SPONSOR: Notion. With whatever you’re working on, Notion AI lets you skip to the good part. Save time and write faster by letting Notion AI handle the brainstorm and ﬁrst draft. For a limited time, try Notion AI for free when by visiting Notion.com/businessbrain.
- 00:09:55 SPONSOR: Factor, America’s #1 Ready-To-Eat Meal Kit, can help you fuel up fast with ready-to-eat meals delivered straight to your door. Head to FACTORMEALS.com/brain40 and use code brain40 to get 40% off your first box.
- 00:11:16 PODCAST: On Good Authority. The podcast about publishing a book that makes you an authority and helps you transform your business.
- 00:12:07 The Whistle, The Workhorse, and The Whale
- 00:20:34 BB 445 Outtro
- If your email is featured in an episode, you’re entered to win a MacBook Air in 2023