You might have noticed that the economy is a little crazy right now. Fuel prices are skyrocketing, the stock market is plummeting, and inflation is at the highest point in decades.
Has your Small Business been impacted by these factors? If not, will it be at some later date? Are there opportunities you can take advantage of if we roll into a recession? Join us today as we discuss how your Small Business can survive when things slow down and how by making changes and identifying new opportunities you can thrive and make your business stronger.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #384 for Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- 00:01:36 Superstition IS the way
- 00:03:52 Lance-Two Weeks Notice
- 00:14:30 SPONSOR: Tailor Brands is an AI-driven, all-in-one platform for anyone aspiring to start a business or side hustle. Get 40% off at taillorbrands.com/sbs.
- 00:16:00 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:17:43 Surviving and Thriving During a Downturn
- Small Business Show – How to Cut Costs while Preserving Value
- Have 30-days each year where your line of credit is completely paid
- The AmEx Plum Card for Business
- Build a Warchest
- Manage your A/R
- Train Your Employees
- Be Smart with Your Marketing Budget
- “Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffet
- 00:40:09 Lightning Round!
- Less demand means prices come down!
- Labor market will loosen up
- 00:46:21 SBS 384 Outtro
- Customer Service is Key!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:13 — 33.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More