Let’s face it, not everyone will like you, and you won’t like everyone that you must work with. How do you adjust your Business Brain to change the frame of these relationships to find success?
Join your hosts, Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean, as they explore what it takes to overlook personal feelings to achieve great things.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #404 for Wednesday, November 2nd, 2022
- 00:01:03 Using Your Business Brain to Take The Road Less Traveled
- 00:08:11 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:09:54 Working and Succeeding With People You Dislike
- Be friendly, but not friends
- Don’t set out to prove yourself right
- 00:21:44 PODCAST: Freelance to Founder: The show for you if you’re ready to scale your service-based business hosted by Clay and Preston, who have previously started, grown, and sold their own businesses.
- 00:22:56 Learning to Like — or tolerate — Your Teammates
- What is their value to your team/organization?
- What can I learn from them?
- 00:38:47 BB 404 Outtro