On this April 21st, 2023 episode of Business Brain, the show for entrepreneurs, Robert shares his stress-relieving practice of taking a lunchtime walk or morning bike ride to help him deal with intense work demands. Dave and Shannon discuss the importance of time shifting and how flexible schedules can be beneficial. They also talk about the feedback they receive from viewers, which is why they do the show, and how each message sent in is entered into a drawing for a MacBook Air.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #442 for Friday, April 21st, 2023
- 00:02:01 Robert-440-Consider Using Exercise as Your Opportunity to Change Perspective
- 00:05:03 Bill-435-Fraud, a Legal Definition
- 00:09:02 SPONSOR: Headspace helps improve mental health – through guided meditations, mindfulness practices, breathing and calming exercises, and so much more. try Headspace FREE for 30 days by going to Headspace.com/BRAIN30.
- 00:11:01 Jeff-When is it time to Unpivot?
- If your email is featured in an episode, you’re entered to win a MacBook Air in 2023
- TRAILER: Business Brain Episode 236 – Garry VonMhyr’s 80% Rule