Your employees are the life of your business. But what happens when you must operate in a tight labor market with increasing costs? How do you attract and keep employees during a labor shortage?
Let’s look into the reasons we are having a labor shortage in the first place, then how to deal with it related to your employees and how it impacts your customers. We then look to the future to predict the long-term impact on Small Businesses.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #366 for Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- 00:01:47 Today’s Tip: Get Free Shipping Supplies from USPS, UPS, FedEx
- 00:08:26 SPONSOR: Bambee – Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free trial!
- 00:10:07 Labor Shortage Forgiveness and Loyalty Building.
- The “End of Cheap”
- There’s No Such Thing as Free Shipping
- Far less kids work
- 00:29:19 How to keep your employees
- 00:40:13 SBS 366
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:47 — 29.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More