Everyone screws up. How can you minimize mistakes while building confidence in your employees? How many times do you let someone mess up before you have to discipline or terminate them?
What are the best methods for creating conscientious employees that learn from their mistakes? Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean to learn how they manage and react when things go wrong.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #382 for Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Plan B for Better
- 00:03:19 Scott-380–RichRelevance for Mailing Lists
- 00:09:24 SPONSOR: Zapier. See for yourself why teams at Airtable, Dropbox, and thousands of other companies use Zapier every day to automate their businesses. Try Zapier for free at Zapier.com/SBS.
- 00:11:15 SPONSOR: RateTracker, your credit card processing rate watchdog presented by Skysail Solutions, your trusted payments partner
- 00:13:43 Discipline and Encouragement — Managing Employee Mistakes
- Criticize in the Mirror, Praise in the Window
- Create an Employee Manual
- The Compliment Sandwich
- The Two Tokens of Customer Service (and Managing Employees!)
- Beware interpersonal issues
- Are you an idiot or a jerk?
- 00:36:30 SBS 382 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:23 — 26.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More