The Covid-19 lockdowns created headaches for many business owners and created opportunities for others. Gary Arndt, the host of the Everything Everywhere podcast, falls into BOTH of those categories.
Join us today as we learn about the 10-year journey that led to the start of Everything Everywhere and how Gary has grown the Podcast tremendously during the last two years.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #391 for Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022
- 00:01:55 Guest: Gary Arndt from Everything Everywhere
- Everything Everywhere: Learn Something New Every Day
- That old project that you never used? Maybe now is the time to evolve it and launch!
- Growing the Podcast
- Looking for 1-Star Reviews
- Roommate JJ Allaire created ColdFusion, Gary built a 50-employee Internet Business, sold it.
- I never had the “boy, I need to get a job” impulse.
- What do I do, not who do I work for?
- Sponsors and Swaps
- 00:15:31 SPONSOR: Business Capital Providers specializes in funding small and medium sized businesses quickly without lengthy paperwork or strict collateral requirements. Visit bcproviders.com/sbs to find out how you can get funded for as much as $250,000 in as little as 72 hours.
- 00:16:55 PODCAST: Calm History. Each episode is narrated in a calm voice to help you to relax or fall asleep. Travel back in time to the global history of rubber, Joan of Arc, Henry Ford, The Titanic, Marco Polo, Jackie Robinson, and much more.
- 00:17:41 Growing a Podcast
- A podcast *scales*
- “I funded businesses through my own poverty”
- “Will You Ever Get a Tenfold Increase In Your Salary?”
- 00:42:49 BB 391 Wrap-up
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:49 — 31.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More