Cash is the lifeblood of every Small Business. Without enough cash, or enough data to manage your cash flow decisions, your Small Business is not going to succeed. We are always looking at new tools and techniques to help us understand what is going on with our cash situation – tools that can help us plan for our cash needs and make decisions that make sense. Today we’re going to learn about a service that is built around strengthening Small Business spending and expense management with the CEO of Bento for Business, Guido Shulz.
Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they learn all about Bento for Business and their unique solution to ending “Cash Leakage” from your Small Business!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #284 for Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- Mac Geek Gab
- 00:02:18 SPONSOR: Direct Mail for Mac Create and send great looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy-to-use email marketing app designed exclusively for the Mac.
- 00:04:25 SPONSOR: PDFpen and PDFpenPro is your ultimate PDF viewing and editing app for the Mac.
- Guido Shulz, CEO of Bento for Business
- Cash management: Corporate Cards with limits for type of transaction, time, and more
- Prevent cash leakage
- Good habits are easy to grow, but hard to implement after the fact
- Keep it simple, digestible, and get the key things right in the client experience.
- Advice: Be aware of where you’re at in time and space.
- Know who your audience is.
- How well does your service match your audience?
- What are your own business’s operating metrics?
- SBS 284 Outtro
- Guido Shulz on LinkedIn
- Bento for Business
- Leave us a 5-Star Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:36 — 32.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More