Interested in starting a Small Business selling private-label products on Amazon and other marketplaces? Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they meet Janis Carmena of Ecommerce Queen Bee. Janis shares her story of success that has led her to help others succeed with private-label sales. There’s a ton of great tips on this episode that you don’t want to miss!
Listen in and then visit the Small Business Support Group to ask your questions and join the conversation.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #297 for Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- 00:01:22 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS to start with a $100 credit.
- Janis Carmena, Ecommerce Queen Bee, Vanisle Trading
- Retail Arbitrage, a How To!
- Then to Private Label
- “What Can I Learn from this Thousand Dollar Mistake?”
- Sad Turtle Straw Video
- No Straw Challenge
- Alibaba To Find Your Manufacturer
- Find a way to make yourself stand out
- Test on Facebook Marketplace FIRST, then once you’ve got your product, order 1,000 and sell on Amazon
- A better, silicone tip
- Go for Perception — if it looks high quality, it will sell better.
- Build trust with yourself!
- Use Sales Funnels to Meet Your Customers
- “Get 50% off of Amazon” with a Facebook ad.
- “To use the promo code, search for [x]”
- Outsource anything outside your area of expertise
- “You cannot scale a business being a solopreneur.”
- ActiveCampaign for Email Lists with Automations
- ClickFunnels Rolodex
- Helium10 or Jungle Scout
- Listen to our interview with Greg Mercer of JungleScout
- Advice: Don’t Get Stuck in Analysis Paralysis!
- Just get the samples.
- Find Janis
- Small Business Pocket Guides
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:20 — 32.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More