We have talked about the idea of a Revenue Stack a number of times on The Small Business Show. Episode 115 back in 2017 dived deeper into the concept.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #387 for Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- 00:01:32 Which is better? Monday or Friday off?
- 00:04:56 Next week’s Business Brain exercise: Mark Cuban’s Cost-Plus Drug Company
- 00:07:29 SPONSOR: Zapier. See for yourself why teams at Airtable, Dropbox, and thousands of other companies use Zapier every day to automate their businesses. Try Zapier for free at Zapier.com/SBS.
- 00:09:40 SPONSOR: Bambee – Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free trial!
- 00:11:22 What is a Revenue Stack?
- The Power of Having Many Bosses (is it really a dilemma?)
- 00:18:58 PODCAST: This Week In Tech: Every week, This Week in Tech gives you a no-holds-barred, deep dive into how big tech influences our culture and our lives.
- 00:19:57 How to Start Your Revenue Stack
- Subscription services on SBS 212
- Other recurring income on SBS 362
- SBS 380: Shannon’s Side Hustle
- Shannon’s Power of Small Sums
- Embrace the impatience
- Scott Adams’ Talent Stack Concept
- Go read The E-Myth
- 00:33:22 SBS 387 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:24 — 24.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More