Keeping focused while dealing with multiple tasks can be a challenge for any Small Business owner. Join Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they discuss how they keep focused on the critical parts of their businesses each day.
You’ll also learn about the power of taking a break, how to measure productivity and how keeping simple lists can keep you on track each day. Shannon offers up a powerful question to ask yourself when trying to refocus you or your team on a task and we discuss the System vs. Goals approach to be sure you are focusing on the right tasks to fuel your success.
It’s then on to a discussion about how to get help to keep your focus with resources like the Small Business Support Group being a great place to get started.
Listen in for all this and more on this episode of the Small Business Show!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #180 for Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- 00:01:54 Focusing on Focus
- 00:03:49 Value in Play Time
- 00:05:56 Feeling productive
- 00:08:09 The immense power of simple lists
- 00:10:24 What could we be doing to generate more cash?
- 00:13:28 What is my system?
- Systems vs. Goals on the Small Business Show
- 00:16:08 What is the why?
- 00:17:45 Talk about efficiency and focus with your peers
- 00:21:00 Small Business Support Group
- 00:21:29 Focus on why you did this?
- 00:24:52 Focus on successes
- 00:26:36 SBS 180
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:05 — 12.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More