Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean for a special episode of The Small Business Show where we argue that your actions far outweigh the importance of your idea when you are seeking Small Business Success. We then jump into a discussion about the mistakes we have made (so far!) with marketing our Mistakes Small Business Pocket Guide. The show wraps up with a discussion about Common Sense and why it may not be as common as you think.
Listen in to episode 290 of The Small Business Show and then join us at the Small Business Support Group to get your questions answered and join in the discussion.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #290 for Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- 00:01:32 Find Yourself a Not-Terrible-Idea
- Then focus on the metamorphosis from Idea to Implementation
- “We own small businesses.”
- The Millionaire Next Door
- 00:12:59 SPONSOR: Direct Mail for Mac Create and send great-looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy-to-use email marketing app designed exclusively for the Mac.
- 00:15:08 SPONSOR: Linode. Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. Get a server running in seconds with your choice of Linux distro, resources, and choice of 10 node locations. Visit Linode.com/SBS to start with a $20 credit.
- 00:16:39 The Mistakes of Marketing Mistakes
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
- Buy Mistakes!
- 00:29:34 Common Sense isn’t Always So Common
- 00:36:14 SBS 290 Outtro
- Would you Please Review the show?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:57 — 26.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More