It’s a grab-bag of topics today on Business Brain!
Listen in to hear about the importance of finding a good mentor, why your employees will always share the info you may not expect them to, and an idea for a Festivus type of meeting where employees can be free to “air the grievances.” Do Team Accountability Meetings have a place in your business? We think they could, with some caveats.
Join us for episode 398 of Business Brain!
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #398 for Wednesday, September 21st, 2022
- 00:01:29 Leveraging Flexibility For Yourself and For Your Team
- 00:05:55 SPONSOR: Business Capital Providers specializes in funding small and medium-sized businesses quickly without lengthy paperwork or strict collateral requirements. Visit bcproviders.com/sbs to find out how you can get funded for as much as $250,000 in as little as 72 hours.
- 00:07:17 Always Sunny Podcast’s Rob McElhenney: Latch On to Someone Who is Better Than You
- 00:14:21 Ep389-Expect Your Employees to Talk With One Another
- 00:24:31 PODCAST: How I Built It is the podcast that helps creators and small business owners create engaging content that drives sales. Each week, host Joe Casabona talks about how you can build good content faster to increase revenue and establish build authority.
- 00:25:17 Team Accountability Meetings (aka “Festivus”)
- 00:42:08 BB 398 Outtro