Want to find flaws in the systems of your Small Business? Today we discuss the concept of requiring employees to take time off to expose problems that may be getting overlooked or worse, hidden. We also discuss the benefits to your employees that get a chance to step away from work to refresh and bring back new ideas.
Then your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean jump into a conversation about how sick days are treated for employees that are working from home. Listen in for this and more!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #357 for Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- 00:00:42 Thankful for the Pace of Life
- 00:08:13 You have until 12/31 to apply for EIDL Relief
- 00:10:40 SBA: How to settle your debt with the IRS on your own
- 00:13:53 SPONSOR: Bambee – Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free HR audit.
- 00:15:26 SPONSOR: David vs. Goliath podcast, dedicated to helping small businesses leverage technology to compete and win against their large competitors.
- 00:17:00 Martin-Remote working and the decline of Sick Days
- Personal days vs. sick days
- 00:30:15 Getting to Yes
- 00:34:53 SBS 357 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:34 — 25.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More