How do you go about creating a successful business built around creativity, theatrical experiences and great content? Joining us today is David Carpenter, Founder of Tilted Windmills Theatricals and Gamiotics to share his experience as a producer of traditional theatre experiences as well as creating new interactive experiences with massive audience participation.
Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they take a deep dive about managing creative businesses and how to quickly pivot to be ready for the post-coronavirus recovery.
After the show, be sure to support Small Businesses everywhere by leaving us a 5-star review. And don’t miss our first Small Business Pocket Guide that is quickly climbing the charts. Get your copy of Mistakes: The Foundation of your Small Business today!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #271 for Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- 00:01:10 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- David Carpenter from Gamiotics and Tilted Windmills Theatricals
- Tilted Windmills
- PUFFS the Play
- Managing Expiring Inventory
- Enron, the play
- “The 8:02 Rule”
- “Trust and love your partners, but make sure that everyone is doing their job”
- Pay your dues
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 49:14 — 34.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More